Our Extensive Product Range
You can now cook vegetables, create pasta dishes, sterilise baby’s bottles and make tea or coffee quicker than ever before with 100°C boiling water available instantly. See all the variety of instant hot & cold water taps below.
- Chilled still, sparking and hot water
- Compact design
- Filtered water
- Hot, cold and carbonated water options available
- Stylish, with touch pad controls
- 98°C, constant hot water temperature from the first cup
- Programmable measured water delivery
- Simple push and hold button dispense
- Top-up feature
- High capacity output
- A durable performer
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Compact ProCore™ processor
- Air-cooled system
- MicroPurity filtration
- SteriTouch® for hygiene
- Improved user experience
- Touch-free technology
- MicroPurity filtration
- Unique safety features
Why choose Instant hot & cold taps
Instant Taps are growing in popularity and there’s been an increase in demand particularly in office breakout areas and at hotels and conferencing venues where sleek and stylish water-point alternatives are preferred. If you’re in the process of refurbishing or considering making any changes to your current refreshment area, consider the benefits and convenience of these aesthetically pleasing taps.
- Convenience – More than just an instant boiling water tap. Say goodbye to unsustainable bottled water and slow energy-guzzling kettles cluttering your countertops. Welcome to the convenience of cooking and making cups of tea and coffee with instant boiling water
- Design – Innovative tap design and functionality. Some of the Zip taps such as the Classic Plus and Touch Free Wave – have been pioneered to offer a more hygienic way of keeping hydrated. Smart infrared sensors work to detect your hand within 1.5-5cm of the Touch Free Wave for contactless water delivery
- Smarter – One tap that does it all – the clever under-counter system houses the latest and most innovative technology, from the intuitive command centre interface and protective boiling water safety lock to the water conserving air-cooled chilling system and customisable energy saving settings.
- Filtration – Pure filtered tasting tap water – The instant taps filter out dirt, lead, cysts and microplastics. Offering more effective filtration than a standard water filter jug.
- Environmentally responsible – The HydroTap G5 tap for example offers energy saving technology with the the ‘sleep’ function that reduces energy usage while not in use, the HydroTap is powered by the most energy efficient command centre yet.