Introducing the latest touch-free technology from the creators of the world’s most advanced drinking water system. The HydroTap Contactless Wave provides maximum hygiene and safety.
With an increased consideration around hygiene in the workplace, the new Zip HydroTap Contactless Wave, with smart infrared sensors, provides a 100% touch-free, safe to use solution for staff to access instant boiling, chilled and sparkling drinking water with a simple wave of the hand.
A reliable solution for a range of locations – from offices to schools and hospitals – the new Zip HydroTap Contactless Wave, offers contactless drinking water and boasts a range of features to keep users safe.
- Colour: Bright Chrome – Matt Black colour model option also available.
- Contactless: The smart infrared sensors provide a 100% touch-free, safe to use hydration solution.
- SteriTouch®: The 5th generation HydroTap command centre has SteriTouch® embedded throughout the water path; eliminating 99.99% of bacteria to help prevent spread of germs and pathogens – offering added hygiene
- Maximum Hygiene: Contactless drinking water eliminates cross-contamination to keep users safe.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Advanced Filtration: MicroPurity™ system combines activated carbon and 0.2 micron sediment removal technology into one easy to change, hygienic cartridge.
- Power-pulse Technology: Innovative Zip Power-Pulse technology maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2°C of your set temperature, meaning no energy or time is wasted waiting for water to boil.
- Unique Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and the tap has a safety lock to deliver boiling water.
- Air-cooled System: Unique air-cooled refrigeration system is 100% water efficient.
- Under-counter Unit: Compact Command Centre sits neatly below your worktop.
- Touchscreen Control: Includes a simple PIN code protected touchscreen that puts the user in total control of the system, including temperature, dispensing time, safety features, and energy-saving settings.
- Auto-diagnostics: An advanced auto-diagnostics system continuously monitors your HydroTap’s performance.
- Optional Font & Riser: Additional parts which allow the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink.
- WRAS Approved product