Our Extensive Product Range
The safest drinking water experience available. Introducing our range of contactless and UV bottle-filling stations, drinking fountains, and water cooler dispensers.
- Mains Fed
- Infra-red sensor to enable contactless water dispensing
- Direct Chill (no storage tank)
- Electronic (Touch Free) Fully Recessed Bottle Filler
- Hands free activation with shut off timer
- Large Alcove to fit most sports bottles
- Compatible with OASIS Bottled Water Coolers
- Single Pedal: Ambient or Cold water
- Dual Pedal*: Ambient and Cold water
- Hygienic solution bottle filler activated by a pedal
- Hands free drinking fountain
- NanoFilter – removes 99% of bacteria & viruses
- Touch Free Keyboard
- Drip-tray full alert
- Dispensing area
- Use of natural refrigerant gas R600a
- Built with safety in mind, a COVID-safe solution to hydration
- Gesture-activated infrared sensors
- Hands-free contactless design
- Against-A-Wall Bottle Filler
- Contactless activation with shut off timer
- Built-in bottle counter, filter monitor
- Simple to install and operate
- Touch-free dispensing of boiling water
- Easily removable for pot filling
- Compatible with all current EconoBoil and AutoBoil models
- Dispenses 60 litres of chilled water per hour
- Hands-free sensor activation bottle filler
- Freshield protected for optimal hygiene
- Touch-free technology
- MicroPurity filtration
- Unique safety features
Why go for Contactless
Staying hydrated is incredibly important, especially in the workplace. With our contactless water dispensers, you can stay healthy and productive in complete peace of mind.
Contactless water dispensers allow you to dispense beautifully filtered water without physically touching them, making it a truly contactless solution. By eliminating a common shared touch point, you are bringing peace of mind into your workplace during these unprecedented times and indeed for the future.
We offer range of contactless water dispensers including water coolers, countertop boilers, instant taps, bottle fillers and drinking fountains to name a few. These can be controlled in lots of different ways, and you can trust us to find the best option for you.
Use your smartphone to control the flow of water, a device you use every day, or opt for the alternative convenience of the foot pedal.
Some of the Benefits
- Hygiene – Eliminate all touch points and and reduces the spread of germs and bacteria
- Ease of use. Hands-free operation is easy. It is. No other explanation is needed!
- Disability-friendly, ensuring that everyone can access it
- Lower maintenance. Because contactless bottle fillers aren’t being regularly touched, grime build-up tends not to happen.
- Less likely to go wrong – Users are careless. So, machines need to be repaired. That’s not an issue in sensor operated water dispensers
- Cost effective – Automatic cut off, resulting in less energy waste