We know it can be difficult choosing a water cooler which is perfect for your home. Here at Blue Mountain Water, we have a variety of water coolers that are suitable for various sized households. For domestic accounts we would recommend our six litre per hour water coolers. This output is appropriate for couples, small families, and bigger families.
Refreshing tasting water
Best Quality Water
Our Popular Water Cooler Options
Consume Your Water in Four Simple Steps
Tap Water vs Mineral Water
There are two variations of tap water, soft and hard. They are not harmful but can leave a bitter after taste in your mouth. Tap water can either be sourced from underground or surface water sources, for example rivers or reservoirs, the water then undergoes chemical purification. Which is not natural or beneficial to the human body.
Blue Mountain Water supply moderately mineralised spring water, which is collected from protected, natural underground sources; it is then bottled on site at the source. Doing this maintains the original purity and mineral content of the water. There’s no need to contemplate about the water quality, we only provide the best.
Bottled Water Coolers at Home
At Blue Mountain Water we provide the very best for everyone. We provide pure naturally sourced water directly from local boreholes. Water is a necessity for every household to fuel and uphold a healthier more nutritious lifestyle. The recommended amount of water to be consumed daily is six to eight glasses. With that in mind why not try our top quality water today?
The Top Reasons Why You Need a Water Cooler
- Water Quality: Our natural underground sourced wate is bottled on site at the source, doing this maintains the original purity and mineral content of the water.
- Convenience: Free door to door home deliveries, this means there’s no need to struggle carrying water home from the supermarket. This is a benefit for elderly people and large families.
- Eco-friendly: As part of our commitment to the environment we supply environmentally friendly water solutions, we are dedicated to reusing and recycling our water bottles. Our bottles are reused several times before being recycled.
- Inclusive: A water cooler in the household can encourage children to drink more
The Health Benefits of Water
Since the body continually loses around 2.5 to 3 litres of water per day, through general bodily functions, the expelled water needs to be replaced to keep the body healthy. Ironically, the sensation of thirst occurs only after the body has started to become dehydrated. For this reason, it is very important to drink water often, without waiting to feel thirsty.
Facts you probably did not know:
The kidneys are made of 80% water. Their function is to remove waste products from the body, which are dissolved in water. When there is not enough water these waste products are not removed effectively which can cause damage to the kidneys. The National Kidney Research Foundation recommends that drinking two litres of water a day can reduce your risk of developing kidney stones.
Every cell in your body depends on water to keep it working properly. The average person is made up of between 50 to 75% water, two-thirds of which is carried in the cells. If there is not enough water in the body these cells cannot effectively do the job that they are supposed to do, such as transport nutrients and eliminate waste.
Your blood is 95% water, which is what carries the essential nutrients to the cells in your body and removes the waste from the cells. If you are dehydrated the mechanisms that regulate blood pressure will not work, which may cause an increase in blood pressure.
How it works:
1. Choose the cooler that best fits your home & lifestyle and the number of bottles you need.
2. Select if you want a water delivery on demand or reoccurring.
3. To complete the order be sure to sign the rental agreement you will receive by Email.
4. After signing the agreement, we will contact you to coordinate the delivery.
5. Manage your water deliveries and account through Blue Mountain Water.
6. Done using your water cooler? Contact us to pick up the equipment and the bottles without any fees.
No Commitment Required
How much water do I need?
Everyone should drink 2 litres of water a day. Allow 2 litres per person per day for home- working; 1 litre per person per day if you will be out at work.
For 3 people at home, we recommend starting with 3 bottles and seeing how it goes.
Need more water, you can place an order by:
Once we confirm your order you will receive a confirmation email and we will contact you to coordinate the delivery.
Watercoolers Europe, the industry association, recommends sanitising your water cooler at least 4 times a year.
Sanitisation kits are included in your rental fee.